GREENTECH HEATSHIELD PC120 Pipe Collars are designed to restrict the spread of fire and smoke from one compartment to another where plastic pipes penetrate separating walls and floors.
GREENTECH HEATSHIELD PC120 Pipe Collars consist of a steel shell, which contains A heat reactive intumescent material. Each Pipe Collar is supplied in two pre formed semi circular halves which simply slide together to lock them closed around the pipe during installation.
- Comprehensively tested and assessed by independent authorities in accordance with BS EN 1366-3 2004 & 2009 & 2021, and BS EN 13501-2: 2007 + A1: 2009 for up to 2 Hours fire resistance.
- Suitable for a wide range of plastic pipes.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Available in the wide range of sizes to suit standard pipe diameters.
- Labour saving / easy installation.
- Unaffected by moisture or atmospheric Carbon Dioxide.
GREENTECH HEATSHIELD PC120 Pipe Collars are suitable for use in any building which has plastic pipes which penetrate through fire rated compartment walls and floors. These include: Apartment blocks, Hotels, Hospitals, Educational Buildings, Power generation Facilities, Airport Terminals, Shopping Malls, etc.
GREENTECH HEATSHIELD PC120 Pipe Collars can be used in walls or floors, (for Installation details please refer to relevant technical data sheets).
How do HEATSHIELD PC120 Pipe Collars work?
When exposed to heat, the graphite based intumescent material contained in the devices activates and expands, exerting a high pressure on the softening plastic pipe, thereby causing the opening to be sealed off and preventing the spread of fire and hot gases from one compartment to another.
Contact us for more information about this product:
"*" indicates required fields