GREENTECH HEATSHIELD S600 FR Silicone Fire Stop Sealant is designed to restrict the spread of fire and smoke from one compartment to another where linear gap seals and designed construction joints (discontinuities) occur in buildings.
GREENTECH HEATSHIELD S600 FR Silicone is high performance fire rated sealant which offers a non-active barrier with enhanced movement properties and is more suitable for sealing wider linear gaps and joints where increased movement may occur.
- Tested and classified by independent authorities in accordance with BS EN 1366- 4 :2021 for up to 4 Hours fire resistance.
- Suitable for joints up to 50mm wide.
- Can be used together with other GREENTECH HEATSHIELD Products as part of a flexible system for complex fire stop needs.
- Labour saving / easy installation.
- Suitable for use in Concrete walls and floors.
- Excellent weathering and UV resistance.
GREENTECH HEATSHIELD S600 is suitable for use in any building with discontinuities of construction and linear gap seals. These include: Apartment blocks, Hotels, Hospitals, Educational Buildings, Power Generation Facilities, Airport Terminals, Shopping Malls, etc.
GREENTECH HEATSHIELD S600 can be used in walls or floors, (for Installation details please refer to relevant technical data sheets).
How does HEATSHIELD S600 FR Silicone Fire Stop Sealant work?
When exposed to elevated temperatures of a fire situation, the S600 sealant provides a nonactive but resilient barrier and this prevents the spread of fire and hot gases from one compartment to another.
Contact us for more information about this product:
"*" indicates required fields